Wednesday 15 February 2012

The reason

I started this blog for a reason.

1. To change my lifestyle



2. To document my life as a pharmacist



As a pharmacist working with a government clinic in Malaysia, I am working in a 8-to-5 job that requires me to either talk a lot to patients or stand a lot to pack medicines. Even though we have pharmacist assistants, we do hands on ourselves too. Sitting all the time dispensing does no good to the body, I feel.

Pharmacy is rapidly evolving world. With so many universities churning out pharmacy graduates, I do hope that Malaysia finally recognized the dispensing right for the pharmacist. I have not dream big but I want to be able to further my study and specialized in a field that can further bolster my self-respect. I might be working in a small clinic but I do have the same pride as pharmacist working in big hospitals.

Being involved in healthcare field influenced my decision to be healthy. If a patient sees that I myself is a healthy person, I might be an inspiration to them to be healthier. Some of the patients do come and ask pharmacist regarding nutrition and diets as government clinics share dietitians. Dietitians are not available all the time. I want to be able to advise them correctly if there are any queries.

Current interest: nutrition and diet
Ambition: To lead a healthy lifestyle with healthy mind.




No comments:

Post a Comment