Wednesday 22 February 2012

Weight woes

An update since starting on my so called 'diet'

I have been down with flu, sore throat, fever and cough. I am getting better but I am allowing some time for my body to recover. I don't want to overexert myself until I cannot fully recover.

I noticed a few changes on my body. For once, my pants and skirts seemed a bit looser. Hurray! It's not as loose as I want it to be and I didn't see any weight loss when I am weighing myself. I keep reminding myself that as long as I keep up my healthy lifestyle, I will be losing weight slowly and packing up muscles (instead of fat).

Eating porridge diet is wreaking havoc to my appetite. I love porridge made by my mom but I craves for all sorts of crazy stuff. This includes chocolate cake which is conveniently bought by my dad and put inside fridge for everyone to partake in tasting the oh-so-smooth chocolatey cake. I had 3 slices over 3 days which I will probably regret in the next few weeks.

Otherwise, I am eating healthy with lots of vegetables, decrease my carbs intake (instead of one bowl of rice, it's a half bowl of rice) and drinking lots and lots of water to wash out all the toxins (and virus and bacteria) from body. I am trying really hard to exercise every other day (or at least 3 times a week) to keep my blood circulation up and running ( to avoid any blood vessels from clogging up ) which I have been unable to do so because I am sick.

So enough whining and it is time to follow some youtube videos in the hopes to kick my body alive instead of going around sluggishly...

Tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment