Monday 9 April 2012

daiso natural pack

Daiso natural pack is my current 'mask'. Actually I am waiting for it to dry while I am typing away on my keyboard. It is a peel off face mask that is black in colour and gooey in texture. I normally do this mask once a month as I find that it is very drying after using it.



I normally followed up with a toner mask.



A toner mask is a fantastic invention. I wish I have discovered it sooner. I would cover my freshly peeled (red and inflammed) face with this mask. Heavenly soothing.

(kose sekkisei lotion + 5 pumps of moisture skn repair rice power extract) 

The effects of using Daiso natural pack:
Face feels incredibly smooth
Satisfying feeling of seeing all the stubborn blackheads and whiteheads come out
Leaving face very clean

Downside:
Very drying
Mild irritation (due to peeling)
Redness of the face (counter with lotion mask)
Not a daily usage

I think this is an incredible worth-for-your-money for only RM5. It is definitely comparable to Nivea visage gentle peel off mask which I used to use long time ago. The smell is definitely similar but I would say Daiso looks more effective as I could see more whiteheads on Daiso compared to Nivea peel off. It could be due to the black colour of Daiso mask so there is more contrast. In a tube form, it is definitely worth more than 5 times usage. I used about 4 times and so far there is no face sensitivity.


I used seikisho exfoliating massage gel beforehand to loosen up all the black/whiteheads followed by sekkisei supreme washing cream.

cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment