Monday 9 April 2012

Seikisho exfoliating massage gel and sekkisei supreme washing cream

Kose products that I am currently using:

right: sekkisei supreme washing cream left: seikisho exfoliating massage gel

Seikisho exfoliating massage gel
It is unique in the sense that it doesn't have beads or rough chips in it to scrub all the dirt from the face. Upon massaging onto your face, it will feel warm and with further massage, it will turn into greyish solution. Then it would be time to wash it away. Face do feel cleaner after using. I love Shiseido's face scrub as it has little beads inside that clears the dirt away but this exfoliates well.

This was recommended by Kose SG when I wanted to buy Kose Seikiso Mask. She told me that the peel off mask will dry my face. Instead I should exfoliate more and put more toner and rice power extract serum (which does not help in the end. My face just continued to be dry and peeling off). That prompt me to change back to Shiseido (which is another topic).


Sekkisei supreme washing cream
This is a smooth with lots of foam cleanser. Whenever I use this cleanser, my face feels deeply cleanse. I actually love this more than kose white liquid wash which I think doesn't really clean my face. I just love how this lathers up and feeling so smooth on my face. Then I would massage my face gently and feel all the dirt melt away. Bliss!

Abrupt end of post
Cheers




No comments:

Post a Comment